Most of our jewellery is crafted by hand, so you may find some small inconsistences from piece to piece. Some of our pieces can be very delicate, so please take care when handling them. If our pieces are dropped, they may break and components may fall off, we are not responsible for any breakages caused by mishandling.
There are a variety of metals used in making our pieces such as; mixed metal, aluminium, brass, copper and steel. Unless otherwise marked, our pieces are gold and silver plated. All our pieces are lead and nickle free.
We know the feeling you get when you wear a new piece of jewellery and with a little care you can have that feeling over and over again. The following tips will help you keep your fashion jewellery looking at its best.
- Always put on your jewellery last and take it off first.
- Always wipe your jewellery clean after wear.
- Always remove your jewellery before washing your hands, exercising, swimming, showering or sleeping.
- Always store your jewellery individually in order to avoid scratching.
- Always store your jewellery in a moisture free environment. Moisture in the air can react with some types of metal and cause tarnishing.
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, deodorant, household cleaners, etc. as some metals can react to the perfume which may result in the metals tarnishing.